Gorilla Strength Resistance Bands are made with the highest quality dipped & layered latex available. We take pride in our resistance band gyms and feel our gyms are the most durable on the market. That being said there are some tips and tricks that will help you get the most out of your already awesome resistance band kit.
1) Do not store your bands in direct sunlight. Sunlight can degrade the latex and cause bands to fail.
2) Do not expose your bands to any cleaning chemicals. Chemicals can degrade the latex and cause your bands to fail. You can wipe your bands down with Armor All “ORIGINAL” Protectant Wipes if they need cleaned.
3) Do not use your bands while standing on rough concrete or rocks.
4) Do not use any surfaces with rough or sharp edges as an anchor point. It is important that any poles or boards that you wrap your bands around be smooth. Rough or sharp surfaces can gouge into the bands.
5) Do not do overhead movements while standing on your bands with both feet. This causes over elongation. Resistance bands are made to stretch up to 4 times their starting lengths during their use. That means if you start with 1ft of band the max you stretch it to is 4ft. If you start with 2ft per handle you can stretch the bands up to 8ft during your exercise. Remember 4x and you will be good to go.
6) Dont continue using a band if your nylon is frayed or your band has slices, rough spots, punctures, or notches in it. These are all signs your band has been damaged during use. Contact us about warranty replacement.
1) Do use your door anchor or stand on the bands using only one of your feet when you do over head movements.
2) Do use Armor All “Original” Protectant to treat and condition your bands at least once per month. This will keep your bands in good condition and prevent them from drying out and protect them.
3) Do put your bands back in their bag when you are finished using them. This will protect them from exposure to the sun and other possible environmental elements.
4) Inspect your bands before each use. Check for any damage that may have occurred during a previous usage.
If you keep your Gorilla Strength Bands conditioned they will be there to keep you conditioned!!